how should i convert yahoo mail to yahoo mail BETA?

Favorite Answer

Open your Inbox. Just to the right of the "Inbox" text is a link that reads "Switch to Yahoo! Mail Beta". Just click on it and follow the instructions. Mine was painless and took only a few moments. There is some getting used to as the interface is much different. But the biggest difference you will notice is that that the screen has to update more often and that takes a wee bit of time each time. But in time, you get used to it. Be sure to run through any tutorial links they offer you as it will be useful.

P.S. Try it for a week or so ... but if you really hate it, you can always switch back. At the top left-hand corner where it says Welcome, [your login name], just below that are three links: Sign Out, My Account, Switch Back. Just click on Switch Back and your account will be changed back to the original Mail style. I haven't done that but I assume it works.

don't do it man