do you think BSL is right?

Favorite Answer

No, because any breed can be aggressive. Some of the meanest dogs that I have been around have been toy breeds. I also think that the main reason Pit Bulls are aggressive is because they are trained to be by people that fight them. Fighting them is already a felony in most stated, so the people are already breaking the law and they will not obey any laws against the breed. At my local dog park they city just passed an ordinance that Pit Bulls have to be leashed and muzzled, which is basically is just a way of indirectly saying "Pits are not welcomed hear and if we see them you will be fined $500" I think that it is absolute BS. The meanest dogs out there are a Bichon Frise and a Poodle, not Pit Bulls. Plus some of the other breeds that BSL would apply to are very nice dogs that I have never heard of hurting anybody (like Saint Bernards and Bull Terriers). I think that BSL is completely pointless and incredibly stupid.

Thats right! I have toy dogs that are not mean, but I have seen some NASTY toys in my lifetime.