Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 decade ago

Don't know what to make out of this situation..Anyone care to help?

have this guy who

s acting pirculiar... there was one occasion.. that while I was talking to him.. he didn't give any eye contact, the entire time we talked , then I noticed he had his hands in his hoodie pocket, he just acted nervous the entire time, then at the end of the

conversation , he asked me how my christmas was...I I told him it was okay..then he asked so who did you spend it with...And I told him just family. Then the next day, I seen him.then later on, he comes up to me and he's like oh..your face..and I asked what about it, he says..you look so sad...and I really don't want to see you like that and he wants to cheer me up and he asked me what I was listening to on my ipod...and he started cracking some jokes...and then he asked me so when will you be back here at the gym again..I told him probably tommorrow..and he was like well I'll be messing with you tommorrow then..so what do you think? Do you think he's flirting or just being cordial? And if so why no asked out

Favorite Answer

he was just getting up the nerve to be cordial with you. my boyfriend is very shy like that. just take things mice and slow, but drop some suttle hints that you are interested in his company. then when the time is right, pounce on him like a tiger. meow lol.

I think that hes most def. flirting with you. He prolly hasnt asked you out because he's trying to get a feel on whether or not ur digging him. I say just be natural and see if anything comes out of it or not. if ur the assertive type maybe u can ask him out.

but yeah he's def. flirting...get to know him a little more to see if he acts like that w/ every girl or just u.

Definatly likes you. He also sounds very shy. You could always ask him out. Like if you do see him at the gym, do something casual. For instance, say, "hey, would you like to go get some starbucks?" or something like that. Then when you are there you can get to know him better. Find out what he likes and make sure you tell him what you like. For instance, say "I like dancing" (or whatever you like) this leaves an invite open. This is my best advice to you.

He's Flirting, I hope he is cute cause it sounds like he has no game...Not that i would know i am white.........