Are your kids going to waste their life on drugs, drinking, playing video games, partying, and freeloading?

Favorite Answer

nope, shopping!

Maybe playing video games and freeloading, but not drugs, partying, and drinking.

How would anybody know the answer to this question all you have to do to kepp your kids away from this kind of family is to keep them in a helthy diet and a good habbitat

Source(s): LIFE

I worry about that, and I don't think so. I think we will go into a new change coming up. The times always revolve. In other words history does repeat itself. : )

Totally on Video games...and I'll be making sure of it because I'll be playing with them!

Mine said yes, only if you know what's right in the world (of War Carft.)

My children are both responsible adults because I raised them to be that way. What are you gonna be when you grow up?

LOL I'm 18 and my parents would probably say yes to that :p

I don't have any kids, but that sure does sound like one of my brother's friends.

• Neev

i don't have any kids but all my mom's kids turned out this like this in one way or the other.

heck i ended up playin video games i hope my off springs do too.