Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsCricket · 1 decade ago

Tell me who is the best as an allrounder?

Sachin Tendulkar

Saurav Ganguly

Irfan Pathan

Javagal Srinath

Virender Sehwag

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

i think all 5 r gud. coz wen they r in form all are gud. srinath is not ther now but was vry gud wen he was playing. n for others, i wud chose sachin n pathan coz i m a gr8 fan of them, but tat doesnt mean the other 2 r not fine, wen sehwag was in form he too was gud, his 309 against pak was amazing, n saurav is too gud.

• 1 decade ago

Among the 5 players listed by you, Irfan Pathan is the best allrounder

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Irfan Pathan

• Titan
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

no doubt, its sachin.

he's taken 37 wickets in tests and 143 in ODIs. add to this the 10590 test runs and 14537 ODI runs and that makes him the best all rounder we have had, after kapil dev, who has scored a hundred runs in an innings and taken more than 100 wickets.

i am surprised to see the omission of anil kumble as he too is a very capable batsman. he is in that elite club of players who have scored the most runs without a century (2043).

irfan and sehwag dont qualify yet despite irfan being ranked as an allrounder. irfan has not yet plyed that many matches to prove his ability as a true allrounder of the likes of kallis and flintoff. also sehwa hant taken that many wickets to be classified in the list of allrounders.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Sehwag cuz he joined team as a bowler but now he became a batsman. So he have some expierence

• 1 decade ago

J.Kaills

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

IRFAN PATHAN

• 1 decade ago

WHATEVER THAT IS I'M SURE MY BOYFRIEND WOULD BE THE BEST AT IT IF HE TRIED.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.