Where can i find free download for anime like god(?) save our king and gunskinger girl and other anime?

i have been watching animex when i have free time. but it is very fusrating when u have 2 go when the show is not finished or you are too busy to follow the episode. so can anyone tell me where i can find free anime downloads from the net? i have tried to find using programs like bearshare, bearflix, and lime wire. but they just won't help. is there any other alternatives other than these?

Favorite Answer

I ♥♥♥ ANIMAX!!!!

heres the link:

http://youtube.com/results?search_query=kyou+kara+...

Hi,

Its really easy. You need to use BitTorrent.

Here, first of all, go to this website and download a free BitTorrent client called ABC: http://sourceforge.net/project/downloading.php?gro...

If the link doesn't work, go to Google and search for the keywords "ABC BitTorrent Download"

Now tha you have sucessfully downloaded and installed, ABC, its time to download some "Torrents". With torrents, you can download movies, softwares, games, books, music and everykind of file. Plus, its really safe, not like Kazaa or other P2P File Sharing programs.

Now, to search for programs and other stuff, go to a torrent website and try to find the software or movie or whatever you are looking for:

Here: --->

www.TorrentSpy.com

www.ISOHunt.com

www.Demonoid.com --- I really recommend you Demonoid, its the best one and you can see what other users way about other torrents. Its the best torrent site, I believe. However, you need to register, and registration is only open on Fridays, so don't miss that, I find almost any software for Macintosh there, and for PCs there is even even even more. I downloaded Windows XP, Vista ( Beta ), Adobe full collection of softwares, Office, and all the expensive programs. Its great hope you enjoy it.

Use all of those sites to seach for downloadable games, music videos, movies, music, books, videos, software and everything... and then you will use the BitTorrent Client ABC to download them.

Hope this was pretty helpful to you. Have a nice day and a happy new year.

You can also go to YouTube.com and search for it if you want.

Hi there,

I was looking for a free download of Bearshare I found it here http://bitly.com/1qeg65N

I strongly recommend it.

Bye

One of the best sites I know of for anime/game downloads is www.gendou.com. They have tons of free anime/game mp3s there, so the chances of you finding what you're looking for is pretty good. Although you'll have to register before you can download, it shouldn't be too much trouble because registration is free after all.

Good luck and I hope this helps! :)

I'm not sure about those specific anime, but I've seen entire episodes of some anime (in both english and japanese languages) on YouTube.

If you can't find them anywhere, eBay may have cheap DVDs. I've found anime DVDs for $4-$10 each there.

Go to youtube.

People download most animes there. There's even anime on yahoo. You have to go to the video section of yahoo. You have to watch it online though.

www.youtube.com