Whats goes into an egg mcmuffin from McDonalds?

I saw something on tv that led me to believe they have bulk of egg, in a roll, and they just cut some off. Can you tell me WHAT goes into these sandwiches, as in each ingredient. (egg, sausage etc)

Thanks!

Favorite Answer

No, we use fresh eggs for the muffin sandwiches, we call them round eggs. We use round teflons, crack the egg and steam cook them on the grill. What goes on the egg mcmuffin sandwich is a muffin, obviously, butter, cheese, round egg, and canadian bacon (ham). Sausage goes on the sausage egg mcmuffin or sausage mcmuffin, you have to be very specific when you order because some people think they're ordering one thing when they really mean another. Hope that helps!

Source(s): Me, manager at McD's for five years

Whats On An Egg Mcmuffin

• barile

Sausage Egg Mcmuffin

They are all wrong, I worked at McDonald's for 5 years. They use a special egg holder that sets on the grill. They use parkay to grease the grill in each circle. There are 6 circles. They crack open an egg for each circle and place a lid on them, it has a little cup that they fill with clean water that drips down into the apparatus to steam them done. There is a timer that tells them when they are done. Another aparatus is used for the folded eggs used in egg biscuits. They scramble several eggs, and dip this into the sections of the apparatus after greasing it with parkay too. A lid is also put on this and a timer is set, then the eggs are folded into 3's. They go through about a case a day sometimes more. A case has several stacks of eggs on egg carton flats that hold 2 dozen eggs each.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Thanks!

Source(s): whats egg mcmuffin mcdonalds: https://tr.im/hTeXj

I used to work at McDonald's back in the day also and the food really isn't as feral as everyone makes it out to be. The bacon is bacon that you would buy at the supermarket and the eggs really are farm fresh eggs which are cooked fresh but can be held in a warming cabinet for like 30mins (can easily be stretched to a few hours if no one is checking up on you...)

For the few years i worked there I always had to start at 6am on new years day when you REALLY do not want to smell meat and all those eggs cooking. Fair to say the staff spent alot of time in the toilets for those first few hours....

i pulled this from the website... http://www.mcdonalds.com/app_controller.nutrition....

Egg McMuffin®:

English Muffin, Egg, Pasteurized Process American Cheese, Canadian Style Bacon, Liquid Margarine

look at what is in the bacon alone!

Bacon:

Cured with water, salt, sugar, smoke flavoring, sodium phosphate, seasoning [gum acacia, smoke flavor, maltodextrin, hydrolyzed corn protein, natural flavor (vegetable source), autolyzed yeast extract, hydrolyzed corn, wheat, and soy protein, modified cornstarch, contains less than 2% of [disodium guanylate, disodium inosinate, natural flavor (vegetable source), salt, succinic acid, xanthan gum], sodium erythorbate, sodium nitrite. Contains wheat and soybean ingredients.

Eggs

Cheese

Canadian bacon

Hmm, where should i start. zebra meat, cow intestine, buffulo testicles, kangaroo stomaches, chicken bladers, toung, robin eggs, all wraped up in a nice little mcmuffin bun!

and another animal i forgot... Think smaller, and more legs. Most likely extinct :)

also, your daily all natural serving of vitamin J!

The ketchup might contain children's tears, depending on if you use it or not.

I hope this answers your question.

Sausage made out of horse meat, fake scrambled eggs, and fake cheese inside a biscuit made with trans-fats. Bon-apetite!