How do i clean my cellphone with househould products??

ok well i dont have the dis-infecting wipes i ran out... so i dont no what to use but i have these baby wipes?? will that help

main question is:HOW DO I CLEAN MY CELLPHONE WITH HOUSEHOLD PRODUCTS.

Favorite Answer

I suggest you wet a toothbrush with windex and then dry it off the best you can (really dry) before running it over all the keys and ear and mouth pieces. That's how I clean mine other than disinfecting wipes.

• bungay

I exploit a microfiber fabric, they work relatively excellent and that you would be able to get low-priced ones at the dollar retailers. If you're worried about germs are trying wipping the mobile down with some antibacterial wipes, whatever with alcohol, before ussing the microfiber material. If there is any immoderate alcohol on the telephone let the cellphone dry before wipping the cell down the microfiber cloth. Wash the microfiber material frequently or you'll get cross infection. I wash my microfiber cloths in quite sizzling water with mild cleaning soap after i've accomplished a load of whites with bleach. The bleach you employ for the whites wil steralize the washer. Continually use 1 full cup of bleach per load of whites and add it to directly into the water its self beforer the garments are put in.

i do it with cottonbud!!

in my philips 768, i simply use a cotton bud to clean the dirts at the corner of the phone!!!

here's some of my experience:

1. open up the battary!

2. remove the sim and MEMORY CARD(if any)

WARNING: TOUCHING THE GOLD PLATE OF THE MEMORY CARD COULD KILL IT

3.never use water type of matrial!

4.then i use the cotton bud to clean the inside and outside of the phone!!

5. remember, when cleaning, make sure u have plenty of light around u to help to clean the phone easier!

6. take a cotton and clean the charger and battary

WARNING: TOUCHING THE GOLD PLATE OF BATTARY WILL HARM IT

7. for the screen, use a new cotton and rub it and make it shiner!!

8.take a clean thin straw and use it 2 clean dirts between the number buttons by puttting the straw in mouth and blow air!!

9.clean the camera lens(if any) with cotton bud!

10. then finished!! install all of the separate things back!!

i do it all the time, and my cell phone is now a clean 1!!

Only use the baby wipes if there is "gunk" on it. Most of them have lotions in them now, which will defeat the purpose of cleaning the phone. Keep wipes that are alcohol base, that way if any of it gets inside the phone it will evaoporate.

Source(s): I used to trouble shoot wireless phones for At&T

Yes, it will clean the phone okay, perhaps you can add a teeny bit of disinfectant on the wipe before cleaning it.

I would not stray from Q-Tips and Rubbing Alcohol.

wet cloth

soap and water...or just water...or windex works to...or u can put a vacume to it as well

USE COLIN

USE VACUUM CLEANER IF YOU HAVE NOKIA (N-93)