wings asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 decade ago

Is he mad?

A friend of mine keep getting close to me. Telling me about his "thing" and giving hints to have or** *** with him. Sometimes he also show me his "thing".

I'm not gay and he isn't too. But why? Sometimes I felt like giving into it. Am I gay? What can i do?

Favorite Answer

well is ur friend a guy? if so, I think he's gay. DON'T GIVE IN. who kn

If you aren't comfortable with him doing that then you should really sit down and talk to him about that. I mean that's almost sort of harrassing you. But feeling like giving into it does not make you gay. If you are attracted to men, then you are gay, giving into someone trying to push you into something like that would not make you gay at all don't worry.

• Judith

While you might think that he's not gay it sure does sound like he is even tho he might not admit it. You probably aren't gay unless he excites you. If not, don't worry about yourself; tell him his advances are not welcome.

Um... ewwwwwwwww.

NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! DO NOT DO THAT! GROSS!

No, maybe you just feel pressured. It's not that you're gay, but I can't speak for your friend...

Tell him how you feel, and ur not gay.

He may be questioning his sexuality. You would know yourself if you were gay. perhaps he is bi?

i think you should socc him, u might turn gay though....