myspace disapearing comments?

I deleted my myspace a long time ago and got a facebook, which is way better. But since the majority of my friends have one, I just made one so I can see their pictures. However, a lot has changed since I last had one, like the privacy controls. However, some of my friends have made their comments invisible. How can I see them? Even though I'm their friend, for some reason, I cant see it. I can post comments, but I can't see it.

well if no one can see them how are you supposed to know if your comment got through?

Favorite Answer

hey.

To view someone elses comments, you can simply go and get their friend id. Which is located in the url. Once u get their friend id. Go to your edit comments page, and out their friend id instead of yours.

i've got not got a myspace. yet I also have a fb. and that i understand a great form of human beings that have been given commented lower back that night. They stayed up and commented human beings for 3 hours. the human beings that have been given comments basically spammed their partitions. with the aid of fact each 2nd there have been a hundred new comments in the direction of them. It develop into insane. And, they do nonetheless remark human beings lower back. you in basic terms would desire to be on on the comparable time they're. for the reason which you cant see while they're on line or no longer. that is by twist of destiny now, basically.

That's the whole thing they put a code on there myspace so that nobody can see their comments so its not just you nobody can.

they made it that way.. they dont want you to see them.