why do men always think they are right about everything?

my crazy boyfriend,said I want to be with you but then he said five min later that he is trying to chase another girl he is diabled so am I I can't take it anymore,eaither he is telling me what to do or he wants everything to go his way what do I do or say to him from juliek762003@yahoo.com

• Judith
    Favorite Answer

He doesn't sound like he thinks he's right about everything. I'm amazed that he has told you about the other girl. I believe it is his way of telling you that he doesn't want an exclusive relationship with you & that he also wants to date others. In a way you're lucky; most men wouldn't bother saying anything & would date someone else hoping they wouldn't get caught. He might not be dating anyone else now but he is looking.

You have to decide if this is acceptable to you or if you want to move on.

Men are human beings just like us women, and i think that if you want to be with a guy who has an arrogant personality or a forceful one such as that then i recommend you to end the relationship, and find or wait for someone who has the right patience to be with you and understand you. I mean we women like to be with men who are sensitive to our feelings. so who're you kidding with? Choose your friends wisely. Good Luck.

• Liz

Controlling behaviour is one of the warning signs of a potential abuser. Think carefully about whether this relationship is worth the risk you are putting yourself into.

We don't think we're right about everything. Now get this, WE KNOW WE'RE RIGHT about everything.

your bf is crazy

he only thinks like this because you tolerate it

...because they are, that's why !!...(just a joke)

Doesn't sound good to me....it's time for you to move on NOW !

don't allow him to make your life miserable ! !

he is a control freak, dump him.

They usually are.

Because we are.

no idea..but it sucks!!!!