el k asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

What are some scary moves that will make you jump? something like Grudge 1?

Favorite Answer

silent hill, i just saw like a month ago. it was pretty scary, and suprising ..lik it pops out at you and scary stuff like that..

the ring, and ring two, and ringu, wich was the original movie from japan i think., that was what the ring was based from.

ummmi just sawstay alive, and it was pretty good.

and ALL of m. night shamalian's movies. he made the movies like, the sixth sense, lady in the water, SIGNS!! wich i loved, and was really good and scary, it made me just as well as think..

• Yeah!Probably the movie Final Destination 3 Scary!

You should get a copy of Juon, which is the original Grudge from Japan. Technically speaking, the special effects in the American remake were more advanced but Juon was just made better and the horror element is far more potent. I didn't think a movie could scare me until I saw Juon.

depends on what type of horror movie your looking for.. With me all these new horror movies people are talking about are not even scarry and is a waste of time to watch grudge ring LOL those are drama movies in my book not horror at all...I would say look for some old low budget horror flick you never heard of as they will scare the heck out of you more then all these new ones.. Try witchboard exorcist origanl Texas chainsaw halloween day dawn and night of the dead movies are great..

Lol, i didnt think Grudge 1 was scary.. thought it was funny ;)

but i would recommend Stay Alive.. scared me and my friends haha :)

also Hills Have Eyes

the movie shudder, the ring 1 and 2, finaly destination 1 and 2 and 3. rudge 2. saw 1 and 2.

okay buddy grudge 1 wasn't even scary. if you really want to watch something scary, watch "shutter". it's an asian movie hollywood will soon remake since they have nothing better to do these days.

• sticky

Damn straight that IT is scary. Texas Chainsaw massacre is good for a fright. Total blood bath though.

the ring or skeleton key. Saw 1 and 2 were good too

Okay, I'm really surprised that no one said this yet, but Stephen King's IT is one of the freakiest movies I've ever seen! Also,the first time you see Jaws it's pretty freaky!