Jade asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevision · 1 decade ago

What's this show called?

where theyre all dinosaurs and they have a baby that goes "im the baby gotta love me!" my friend and i are stumped

Favorite Answer

dinosaurs. lol

The show that was on Friday night or something like that? Like 15 years ago? The one I'm thinking of was called dinosaurs. There was the Mom, Dad, Brother sister, and baby.

It was called Dinosaurs, that show was so funny I wish it was still on. The way the baby would it the father with an object and say "I'm the baby gotta love me! One son was a sports jock and the teenage daughter...

Dinosaurs was an American television sitcom on ABC, produced by Michael Jacobs Productions and Jim Henson Productions in association with Touchstone Television about a family of talking dinosaurs. The series ran for 65 episodes from April 1991 until July 1994. The show has also aired in the UK on Disney Channel, and was screened on ITV during the 1990s. The world of Dinosaurs is a parody of human society.

The show is set, initially, in 60,000,003 BC with the years, months and days counting toward zero (in one episode, Robbie asks his father if he ever questions what they are counting down to.) The show centers around the Sinclair family (a reference to Sinclair Oil Corporation which uses a dinosaur as its logo): the father (Earl Sinclair), the mother (Fran Sinclair), the son (Robbie Sinclair), the daughter (Charlene Sinclair), the baby (Baby Sinclair), and the grandmother (Ethyl Phillips). (Curiously, they all appear to belong to wildly different species: Earl, Fran and Robbie look like carnivorous dinosaurs, and Charlene resembles a herbivore.) Earl's job is to push over trees for the WeSaySo Corporation with his friend and coworker Roy Hess. Another reference to petroleum companies is Earl's boss, named B.P. Richfield.

One of the most popular characters on the show is the mischievous Baby, occasionally referred to as "Junior" until the second season where he was officially named "Baby Sinclair". Baby is voiced and puppeteered by Kevin Clash, best known as the voice of Elmo on Sesame Street. His favorite pastime is to hit Earl repeatedly over the head with a frying pan while shouting, "Not the mama!" Frequently, when Baby is hurt, he will throw his arms up enthusiastically and exclaim, "Again!" A music video was produced for a song based on another of Baby's catchphrases, "I'm the Baby, Gotta Love Me".

Source(s): Dinosaurs (TV series). (2006, December 31). In Wikipedia, The Free Encyclopedia. http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Dinosaur...

It's called Dinosaurs, I think.

It was honestly called Dinosaurs. And the father was a Construction Worker.

• meka g

The show is called Dinosaurs. I use to watch it but dont tell anybody.

It's called Dinosaurs and it's available on DVD

dinosaurs! and the baby says not the mama? lol yea used to watch that show all the time

The show was called "Dinosaurs" , honest

its just called Dinosaurs