HOW CAN I CANCEL/change/DELETE/edit MY EMAIL ADDRESS????or is it even possible to edit it w/o making new acct?

I ALWAYS GET THESE NASTY SPAMMING EMAILS LIKE shewantsto.com; f**klocalsinyourarea;meetsingles; etc.etc.etc I HAVE TRIED FORWARDING THEM TO spam@uce.gov, report them as a spam, but they/the computer just keep sending same crap with different addresses/names.

it's irritating.

Favorite Answer

you can always get another acount with another service.. I.e hotmail or gmail.

• u can avoid this unwanted emails.

some mails giving options

this is spam/block sender

like it... u click that option

if u like to cancel mail address

you u can

by my account /feed back options

or

u don't open ur mail

after 90 days it will be cancel automatically

if u like avoid disturbs

u can open new mail id

best of luck

he's in basic terms a sprint insecure or in step with threat a foul journey or 2 interior the previous. no might desire to offload him for it merely be in develop and common with him and tutor you have no longer something to conceal. Then ask for the want back ;-)

Cick ''Options'' in the upper right, On the left side click ''Account Information''.

Source(s): LIFE.. Oh yeah...HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

let me tell you something ms jsv. you need to stop cursing on the computer. and you need to get the holyghost in your system.

as far as i know, you can't delete your email address....sorry about that.......