Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (Soccer)Other - Soccer · 1 decade ago

How can I join a pro football club in England? Can I request trials on League One or League Two during summer?

For EU player, without any international experience, just playing in my own country. Is it a good idea travel to England on summer and introduce myself to some club?

Favorite Answer

It may help to live in England.

It is defiantely a possiblilty to play Professional football in England.. there are like 6 different leagues, and theres Wales, Ireland, and Scotland near by

first i would request a trial for a League one club.. if u dont make it try league 2 or the divion under that..

Good luck!

• There are manchester united soccer school but u hav 2 live der 2 go 2 the schools....and its in manchester

make sure u take recomendations....and u will most likely only make it to the third or second division and from there move up...luck with that.