Jessica P asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

I am having a proublem.?

For one of my New Years resoultions is to lose weight.I am 12 years old,and I am 5'5,and I weigh 130 ounds,and I am a girl.Is this fat? And should I lose weight?

130 pounds,Sorry

Favorite Answer

it doesn't sound "FAT" to me-something simple like walking could help you firm up what you have

no this is not fat. I'm also 12 years old my height is 5'8 and i weigh 230 pounds and you are not fat. if you think you are and don't think any of these answers you find on here are helpful you can go to your doctor and ask. if you do want to lose weight i would suggest you drink 1 protein milkshake every other day. you'll lose about 3 ponds in 2 weeks! it worked for me!!

i'm a former regulation enforcement officer. First, you will possibly desire to have some sturdy information as to what occurred and whilst. Then, based upon the place you reside, you will possibly desire to head the interior Affairs branch of the specific branch that the officer works, a broader branch (for occasion: if Chicago Police, visit prepare dinner County Sheriff...if prepare dinner County, then visit Illinois State Police, and so on.). you could additionally choose to touch a lawyer to seek for civil expenses against the officer if criminal expenses are actually not pursued.

You are just a little over if you don't have much muscle mass and I guess that you probably don't since you are asking this question. Muscle weighs more than fat.

My concern is your lack of proper spelling and grammar.

No worries little darlin ! We will fix you. i have been in your shoes Its rough but fixable. I now compete in fitness and have a background in personal training. If u want the weight, ill do it for you, or better yet well do it. you can have the weight off fast yet safe & health.

No you are just fine this weight for you is OK.At 12 your weight should not be your problem,your body is changing and just go with it.You will be a women soon enough.

No you aren't fat, I've seen girls that weigh 150 something and they don't look it so I think you should change your new years resolution.

no id never call a girl fat and it isnt. u way like wat i way and im a guy about the same age. you can lose weight but if some1 doesnt like u 4 who u r then they arent worth having as a friend.

only about ten pounds, happy new year, you should do that in about a month if you stop eating junk food and drinking coke.

Listen, all you need to do is eat mostly fruits & vegetables and walk, walk, walk.