Pregnancy vs Just a Problem???

i had sex unprotected on the 11th of december, yesterday the 30th of december i started my period. I felt light cramping at around 2pm and went to the bathroom and there wasnt really ne thing there but a lot of mucus.... at around 5:30pm i wnt back to bathroom and there was light bleeding not to heavy and light pink.... all throught the night til the next day i didnt have to wear a pad b/c it was so light but when i woke up in the morning i had a small spot of blood..... it was heavier but not really heavy.it was red though.then while at work i wore a tampon for 3 hours and when i went to the bathroom i only had a stain really small that the tampon couldnt hold... with really bad cramps like nver b4.... at 10:25pm i have be wher'n a pad 4, 4 hrs that had spots of dry blood on it not alot..when i wipe theres much more blood but after a couple of wipe it gets light. the purpose of my askin becuase. this is not normal!!! My period comes way harder, with less tense cramps, can i be pg??

Favorite Answer

It is ALWAYS possible to get pregnant if you have unprotected ses, but honestly, I don't think you are. I do however, strongly suggest you get tested for STD's because this actually sounds like symptoms to me.

wow this is way confusing but i will do the best i can, well when you wipe it looks like there is a ton of blood because it is diluted with urine and after more wipes when the urine is gone it seems to be lighter i think this is just a period spell ( this is one down side to being a lady)

quite possibly....take a home test in a couple of weeks

who knows,thats when you should go to a doctor to find out

• possibly, sounds like it to me. that's what you get :)