how do i know if he has a crush on me?

okay so thr was this guy called D (dont wanna spill names) who liked me but i told him no and then we were friends and then hegradually hates me now but when we were friends i told him that i had a crush on this guy named A and so on and so forth...now my crush!A and i would look at eachother all the time though i dont have any classes with him..and then one day i was belly dancing and he told me that was hot and that i cud get any guy just like that..he said "that was hot and sexy..you seriously got me!!!" then we would talk he he would just keep looking at me then i ask to the homecoming but he said no coz he had a hockey match so i ask him to save me the next dance and he was very happy! oh b4 that..that guy D told A that he liked me and then A didnt even look at my face till i told him that i dont like D but like someone else.... now suddenly A tries to avoid me( i feel) but just looks at me and stares and nothing else....i feel D told him sumthing...is this possible? pls help!!!!

D told A he likes me b4 the homecoming and then after the homecoming i made it clear to A that i dont like D and that i like someone else (didnt wanna tell A it was him). Then we talked and suddenly b4 the christmas brk all the avoiding started though he still kept looking at me......

Favorite Answer

ask him point blank

• Joho

A likes u but doesnt want to hurt D so thats y he's not making any moves on u. good luck and have a happy new year.

well its preatty simple really....D likes u n he told a how he fells about u n A doesnt wan 2 get in th way cuz he may think u hav fellings 4 D.jus tell D tha u don think of him tha way n if he likes u he let u go n b happy ;)

I'm afraid so. One of my friends said that my bestie said mean things too she so I broke up with my bestie. I ask my bestie about it and she says that my other friend was lying. I don't know who was telling the truth because they both hated each other.

Chances are D said something. ask A honestly, and explain the situation as best as you can. say you don't want to lose him over someone elses jealousy. hell understand.