how do i know if he has a crush on me?

okay so thr was this guy called D (dont wanna spill names) who liked me but i told him no and then we were friends and then hegradually hates me now but when we were friends i told him that i had a crush on this guy named A and so on and so forth...now my crush!A and i would look at eachother all the time though i dont have any classes with him..and then one day i was belly dancing and he told me that was hot and that i cud get any guy just like that..he said "that was hot and sexy..you seriously got me!!!" then we would talk he he would just keep looking at me then i ask to the homecoming but he said no coz he had a hockey match so i ask him to save me the next dance and he was very happy! oh b4 that..that guy D told A that he liked me and then A didnt even look at my face till i told him that i dont like D but like someone else.... now suddenly A tries to avoid me( i feel) but just looks at me and stares and nothing else....i feel D told him sumthing...is this possible? pls help!!!!

Update:

D told A he likes me b4 the homecoming and then after the homecoming i made it clear to A that i dont like D and that i like someone else (didnt wanna tell A it was him). Then we talked and suddenly b4 the christmas brk all the avoiding started though he still kept looking at me......

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

ask him point blank

• Joho
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

A likes u but doesnt want to hurt D so thats y he's not making any moves on u. good luck and have a happy new year.

• 1 decade ago

well its preatty simple really....D likes u n he told a how he fells about u n A doesnt wan 2 get in th way cuz he may think u hav fellings 4 D.jus tell D tha u don think of him tha way n if he likes u he let u go n b happy ;)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I'm afraid so. One of my friends said that my bestie said mean things too she so I broke up with my bestie. I ask my bestie about it and she says that my other friend was lying. I don't know who was telling the truth because they both hated each other.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Chances are D said something. ask A honestly, and explain the situation as best as you can. say you don't want to lose him over someone elses jealousy. hell understand.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.