should I sleep?

I'm going on a trip tomorrow and I'm gonna have to be all day inside a car, so I don't know if I should sleep, maybe I could be awake all night and sleep in the car, or sleep and do something else in the car, any ideas for me not to get bored?

thanks!

Favorite Answer

take a nap..lls

Whenever I go on a road trip, I just sleep... Seriously, it's the best way not to get bored, cause the others will be annoyed with you if you insist on playing your cd's real loud or on playing 20 questions the whole time =)

... + you're all happy and rested when you arrive :p

• sinned

Sleep anytime, anywhere. Take a good book so you don't get bored if you can't sleep anymore in the car.

Get as much sleep as possible before your trip. As for not getting bored....I usually bring my MP3 CD player and listen to hours of Old Time Radio episodes. It passes the time as well as entertains you. : ) If you have an XM radio, there is a whole station that plays Old Time Radio. Hope this helps. : )

• Neev

Sleep tonight and if your still tired on the trip then take a nap.

I'd try to stay up. I hate being bored and sleeping is the least boring thing to do.

• DG

Sleep now

♥ sleep♥

deffenetly stay up all night so u can sleep in the car

sleep now

No - stay online and chat with me.