Where could I buy Kyou Kara Maoh dvd set ?

The whole set from episode 1-78.

It would be the best if the subtitles in English are perfect.

And where could I get the opening theme lyrics?

Favorite Answer

The legal American series, is only up to Episode 44. It won't be entirely out until early-2008.

If you have a Suncoast or FYE nearby, you can get the DVDs Buy 1, Get 1 Free, your essentially paying for only 5 DVDs. You missed the best sale when they had Kyo Kara Maoh dvds 50% off, I got the first 39 episodes for next to nothing.

Whatever you do, don't buy bootlegs. Bad quality - video and sound. Puts money in the hands of criminals. It makes you look bad in the eyes of TRUE anime fans. I strongly urge you not to buy bootlegs. eBay is full of bootlegs. So buyer beware.

Well, it only came out to the 9th volume which is really early in the series, and i think it's almost at the end for youtube.

The cheaper places to buy are probably at suncoast, F.Y.E., circut city, best buy (probably most expensive), and other local video stores

that depends, my friend bought the entire set off ebay, but she doesn't mind subtitles, it would most likely cost around $40