Looking back at 2006; what were the highest and lowest points for you?

• m930
    Favorite Answer

Highest- watching my son grow- he was only 3 months in Jan. of 2006- now is 15 months... so that was a big year for him... other than that, the time I was able to spend with my great-grandmother and great-grandfather. I loved them dearly, and would make trips to go see them as much as possible, and so happy I did, because the day before her 85th b-day, they were both killed in a car accident... Grandma was driving, had a heart attack, died instantly, my grandpa tried to get ahold of the wheel, and a semi truck hit them t-bone, killing Grandpa as well. That was a terrible month for me... and a month later, one more relative died. So yes, these were the lowest points, but I was very happy to get home to visit with my family lot's in 2006.

I hope for a better year! As far as my son-he grew toooo fast on me! So I can only imagine how much more he will grow this year!

Take care! Happy New Year!!

Lowest: Wondering, daily, why more Democrats and Republicans both aren't screaming bloody murder against the war in Iraq and calling for the impeachment of Bush, therefore many lows.

Highest: Deciding to quit my dead-end job and pursue a brand new career, one which involves the medical field and helping people get well.

My highest point of the year was probably when my son received his drivers permit. I was so proud of him!! My lowest was when the doctor told me I had to quit working. Yeah, most would like to hear that, but I really loved my job and was good at it.

• shabo

Don't ask unless u really want to know well january '06 found out i needed open heart surgery after just having a hysterectomy because i had cancer of my uterus but!!!! I quit smoking cigs and quit drinking ( a 5th of liquor evry night) the day that i went into the hospital March 9th '06 came home after being in the hospital for 1 month free of smoking and drinking and i rededicated my life to Christ and I am going to Church and have been Baptised HALLELUYAH!!! AMEN!!!! SO HAPPY NEW YEAR AND GOD LOVES US ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

highs-made a lot of new friends

was able to strech every day and night and now i can finally do the splits

turned thirteen

lows-found out i was diabetic

found out that i am moving to tahite

grandfather almost died and now is very sick

had two surgeries

unforinitly there were more lows than highs. oh well, ill try again next year!

High -got all A’s, Low –hate some of those classes.

• s t

high point -- I found 40 e-mails of all my classmates of some years ago.

low point -- I still have not found a good partner in life. voila.

when I didn't have a full time job