Ok my boyfriend has not called to to say happy new years why is dat?

He didnt call me at all and didnt say any thing to me at all

Favorite Answer

Well I mean its midnight maybe he fell asleep don't worry too much my boyfriend hasn't called me either but don't worry have fun let all the problems and stress go away for the night.

More than likely he's with another woman and won't call you until he's done with her. Why are you waiting by the phone for him to call anyway. You should be out with your friends having fun too and you wouldn't worry about him not calling. He's not thinking about you you know.

Maybe he has another girl he might be talking to or has bad memory and forgot... Happy New Year!

he's probably out doing somebody else....call his home and see if i'm not right! Bet he wont answer his cell phone either huh??

he's probably too busy with the girl he REALLY wanted to be with for new years

well happy new year, oh wait i'm not your BF. Well you can chat with me tonight.

guys are butt holes okay gurl. don't let him ruin your New years Day!! be happy, my man hasen't called me either!!!

• Maybe he's drunk or passed out somewhere. Or maybe it's a test... maybe you should call him. :-)

sum's wrong with him-find out wat dat could b-n its wrong 4 him 2 act a fool 2.

have a safe & blessed NEW YEAR~

• TBONE

he saying something to someone know this