Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

My wife wants a Dodge Neon?

and I only make $98,000 a year. I don't understand why she doesn't understand why we can't afford a second car. What is a good way to tell her so she understands?

Favorite Answer

your a big liar, you don't make 98g's a year.

If you "only" make $98,000 a year, then you are doing a heck of a lot better than most of us are.

Be glad she is only asking for a Dodge Neon, afterall they are a very inexpensive car - but also a very cheaply made car.

If I were you, I would offer to buy her something nicer.

$98,000 is a he*l of a lot money to make in a year. Dude, your rich. Heck, buy her 6 Dodge Neons.

Buy her a Hyundai Santa Fe. My payments are only $350 a month, with your income that shouldn't be a problem. If it is ask her to get a job to make the payments. A second car in this day and age is a necessity. Happy New Year!

Source(s): Ok so reading through your questions, you have a wife an ex-wife a girlfriend and a misterss? Ok you are full of c rap! And if not you are a complete moron because you claim to have a child and you also want to know how to defer a breathalyzer in a car. Ok 12 year old get a life.

I really don't understand women who are in the dark about the finances in the household. Show her why you cannot afford a second vehicle. I don't know your entire situation. If she does not work, then she should get a job to pay for the second car. Maybe a used car would be a better choice. Good luck!

tell her what she will need to give up in order to get this car. If she is not working does she need a car?

The chevy aveo is only around $9,000 new.

I make a third of what you do. Im getting a toyota tundra. And I live in a high cost-of-living area. And BTW don't get a neon, they are a piece.

if that's the only problem you got, you are a lucky guy, get her the damn car and scrape together the payments.

In your profile, you have questions about a wife, a girlfriend, & then a wife who just died.

What's up with that?

Get real, that's my answer.

go and buy it for her. you should love her. she does a lot for you.you can aford to buy her one.98'000 a year. lol

• S K

Show her all the bills.