Who will be the 2007 NFL Draft's Number 1 pick?

idk yall tell me

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

The Raiders have the number one pick.

That means that crazy Al can do whatever he wants. And believe me he will.

I would suggest they take the left tackle out of Wisconsin. Art Shell was a Hall Of Fame O-lineman. He has also coached some of the best O-lines in NFL history. If they draft a QB now, it will be David Carr all over again. The offense is built around a solid running game and a great o-line. They can also get a good runningback in the later rounds.

• wishon
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

regrettably they are going to bypass with Russell. the rationalization I say regrettably is using the fact the guy confirmed up the NFL combine 15 pounds heavier and a hundred% physique fat (not probably yet appeared like it). It became obtrusive he took no time without work to work out. additionally, the Raiders will very almost never take Calvin Johnson, who i've got faith is the final participant in this 3 hundred and sixty 5 days's draft (I mean he's 6'5" and 239 lbs and basically ran a 4.35 interior the 40, the third quickest between receivers on the draft) as a results of fact between the coaches for the Raiders has already mentioned that Moss and Porter would be on the gang next 3 hundred and sixty 5 days. additionally, i'm specific they gained't take Joe Thomas as a results of fact the Raiders did %. Robert Gallery with the selection 2 %. couple years in the past. finally, Quinn won't bypass right here b/c, as somebody reported in the previous, Al Davis loves huge QB's who can throw the ball a mile.

• 1 decade ago

Well as a raider fan i would say the 0-line would be the most needed position.It was embarressing to watch them play.They might go with the boy outta Wisconsin but shouldnt use that high of a pick on a lineman it could be another Robert Gallery. The other positions really needed are WR and QB. Even though both positions really struggled i think quarterback should be the main concern after them passing up Young, Lienhart, and Cutler who have all stepped in starting rolls and did fine. They have a chance to get a leader in Brady Quinn who has all the credibility passing the name of a man they call Joe Montana as the Irish record holder but his only flaw is winning the big games. Dont count out Russell [LSU] i like his size,speed and arm strength and is a younger Culpepper and could change the thinking of Moss.I think the determining factor will be the Sugar Bowl were they will meet up and the winner there in my eyes is Russell which id take. Trade Porter get some more picks which they could address in later rounds on some linemen and wide recievers maybe a running back perhaps.

• 1 decade ago

Brady Quinn, he is a very prototypical QB and also the Raiders might be tempted to take Calvin Johnson but with nobody good throwing they can;t get it to him. Also, an offensive linemen could work but the last time they did that it didn't work out for them selecting robert gallery and that didn't make them any better.troy Smith will never get into the first 20 picks and Darren McFadden is only a Sophmore so he cant enter the draft until next season. Troy Smith will be the 4th quarterback taken in the draft because of Brian Brohm if he goes and Jamarcus russel but if Brohm doesn't go Smith might go in late 1st round otherwise 2nd round.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The 2007 NFL first pick will be the Notre Dame Quarterback Brady Quinn and he of course will be given Oakland.2nd round 1st pick will be probaly be Heisman trophy winner.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Brady Quinn

• what?
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

since the raiders passed up matt leinart, they will go with brady quinn. or adrian peterson. or they can trade down a little and get some oline help and pick joe thomas. the raiders D is good, they need to protect their QB cuz their oline sucks.

• 1 decade ago

well, the obvious choice would be Brady Quinn, but the smart choice would be Calvin Johnson, the receiver from Ga. Tech... he would allow them to ditch one of the pains-in-the-**** they have there now, namely Mr. Moss or Mr. Porter... getting rid of either of them is a good thing in itself, and replacing them with a dynamic player like Johnson would make it that much better.. .however, they still would lack someone with the ability to throw it to him...

• 1 decade ago

Proably Troy Smith because of all his hype.... Brady Quinn is very talemted also.........But if Darren Mcfadden Wnters the draft who knows who the raiders will pick. maybe that gut otutta wisconson

• 1 decade ago

trade porter and brooks for leftwich,draft joe thomas, then in the secondround get ted gin jr or trade to get dwayne jarret-whos the best wr in the draft

Source(s): troy smith will go 25th or later
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.