How many push ups should a 13 year old be able to accomplish?

how many push ups should a 13 year old girl do ?

Favorite Answer

if you can do 20, you are doing VERY good. dont worry on stuff like push ups. how many you can do, doesnt define how strong you are. my friend weighs 149 and i weigh 190. im stronger than him, but he can do like 65 pushups in a minute.

just do what you gotta do, and keep training

it depends on your physical fitness.if you are fit and healthy you may be able to do more push ups and viceversa. 3 sets of 15-20 will be good any higher will be better. just remember push yourself to the limit but increase the number slowly or you may end up with a very painful body. thank u and happy new year.

3 reps of 15 or 20

There's no definite answer to this. Upper body strengh is different for everybody. Also your body will adapt over time and you will be able to do more and more.

So start with as many as you can and gradually build-up. :)

For strengh and tone, do slow and steady.

For cardio, do moderately fast.

anywhere between 20-40 is very good. I am older than you and I can't even do one!

25 is good.