Influenza virus?

I have the flu(not the stomach kind) and my throat is killer bad. Sometimes during the day i even loose my voice due to work where i have to deal with idiot customers (i know i shouldnt be at work infecting ppl but there's noone else to work). I tried different kinds of tea's with honey or sugar i tried losenges i tried normal water but nothing will help it.

Does anybody know any herbal remedies that i could try?

I prefer herbal because the doc told me that over the counter medicine prolonges the runny nose. and if you are going to suggest milk to coat my throat.. dont.. cause i dont drink that hormone mucous filled milk meant only for there own kind to sip upon.

Thank Ya'z

Favorite Answer

An old home remedy for sore throats is a tea made with lemon, apple cider vinegar, cayenne, and honey.

It is made by adding one teaspoon of apple cider vinegar, a tiny pinch of cayenne pepper, the juice of 1/4 lemon, and one teaspoon of honey to a cup of hot water. Stir.

Typically, up to four cups a day is suggested.

http://www.easyhomeremedy.com/home_remedy_for_Sore...

Visit this link - you will find good remedies for the problem you have.

the genome isn't affected in any respect through replication of the virus...except it really is a vector wearing the virus. the replication of virus leads advance in phage count number and therefore finally ends up in influenza