Who, in your opinion, is the world's single most whacked out nutcase in public life today?

Feel free to chose anyone in any area of public life, including politicians, movie stars, business leaders, or anyone else.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

BUSH

• 1 decade ago

The American Public for following crap like American Idol, Deal or No Deal, Dancing with the Stars to name a few. And for 2007 the new reality show about Grease. WTF?

The United States of Lemmings! We should be ashamed...if we can pull ourselves away from "Greys Anatomy" that is.

• 1 decade ago

I would have to say it is a two-way tie among Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper, American President George Bush (Harper, Bush, same thing) and Paris Hilton. All three obviously got the short end of the gene pool.

• 1 decade ago

George W. Bush.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You're putting my decision making skills to the test; there are so many to choose from!

Let's see...George Bush; The prez of Iran, whose name I can not spell; Angelina Jolie; Courtney Love; Bin Laden...That's about it, since Saddam is gone.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Anna Nicole, Tom Cruise.

• 1 decade ago

It's a tough call, but I think Kim Jong Il edges out Mahmoud Ahmadinejad. Barely, but clearly.

And it's more than just the hair...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Rosie

• 1 decade ago

Bush!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

There are so many to name. The name that instantly popped up for me was Michael Jackson.

• 1 decade ago

I think Hussein was but he's dead now so there you go.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.