Who, in your opinion, is the world's single most whacked out nutcase in public life today?

Feel free to chose anyone in any area of public life, including politicians, movie stars, business leaders, or anyone else.

Favorite Answer

BUSH

The American Public for following crap like American Idol, Deal or No Deal, Dancing with the Stars to name a few. And for 2007 the new reality show about Grease. WTF?

The United States of Lemmings! We should be ashamed...if we can pull ourselves away from "Greys Anatomy" that is.

I would have to say it is a two-way tie among Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper, American President George Bush (Harper, Bush, same thing) and Paris Hilton. All three obviously got the short end of the gene pool.

George W. Bush.

You're putting my decision making skills to the test; there are so many to choose from!

Let's see...George Bush; The prez of Iran, whose name I can not spell; Angelina Jolie; Courtney Love; Bin Laden...That's about it, since Saddam is gone.

Anna Nicole, Tom Cruise.

It's a tough call, but I think Kim Jong Il edges out Mahmoud Ahmadinejad. Barely, but clearly.

And it's more than just the hair...

Rosie

Bush!

There are so many to name. The name that instantly popped up for me was Michael Jackson.

I think Hussein was but he's dead now so there you go.