CAN SOMEBODY TELL ME! HOW CAN WE STOP BIG COMPANIES to STOP KILLING SEA ANIMALS AND SEA LIFE?

GIVE ME YOUR IDEAS I WILL GIVE YOU ALL MY THANKS AND GOD WILL BLESS YOU, TELL ME HOW CAN WE SAVE SEA LIFE FROM THESE MULTINATIONAL COMPANIES ! HOW CAN WE STOP THEM OR ATLEAST CONVINCE THEM TO STOP WHALING AND SEA KILLING.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

There is an international ban on whaling so there are few whale killings, as for everything else there isn't much you can do.

• 1 decade ago

Big companies run the planet. Get use to it. Beyond Republicans and Democrats, the strings are pulled by big companies.

They will consume what they need to for the cash. Dolphins, whales, seahorses whatever it takes.

For instance - You think you can stop combustion oil driven engines and develop a solar car? The multi billion industry of autos will never let that happen. They will throw a token "green car" effort out there to make the tree huggers go away, but things won't change.

Think of the drug industry. You come up with a cure for the cold, how many companies and jobs would that eliminate. If you want a clue, next time you are in the store, go to the cold aisle. Imagine it empty and all the things connected to that industry gone including jobs and profits.

• 1 decade ago

You know what? Everybody driving their cars around everyday is doing more to destroy sea life than all the big companies combined. Yeah me and you are the BIG problem with all of our CO2 emissions.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.