I need love in my life!!!!?????

im a teenage boy, and is having trouble getting a G/F,i dont know what is the problem, im a handsome boy, funny, but girls dont really like me, as a boyfriend,and the only girls that like me are my friends and i dont really find them attractive,, does that make me a shallow person

Favorite Answer

you like who you like. it can't be helped. maybe the right one for you likes you but is too shy to say. one big mistake boys make at times... im not saying you ARE, but be careful not to come across as arrogant, because ive seen alot of otherwise fine boys be shunned because of it.

• Nic

Are you being too fussy maybe?

I wouldnt say you are being shallow - being attracted to the person is normal. As long as you are not being like shallow hal! (have you seen that movie - it is so funny).

I used to go for boys that were very good looking but none of them worked out. I ended up marrying someone not as good looking but we just hit it off - couldnt stop talking together and had lots of fun with a great personality.

Good luck!

Well maybe its your personality. Or people cant picture you as a boyfriend. What you have to do is be flirty. Be kind of a ladys man. Show your into girls. If other girls see you with others girl hugging them in stuff its easyier for them to picture it. So Good Luck. and play nice!

ps: theres no need to rush into love. when it comes it just comes

you will know it.

I fell in love :D

im the same way, the people who find you attractive you dont like you and the ones you do like dont like you.it dosent make you shallow that you dont like your friends in that way. i would suggest becoming friends with the girls you think are attractive. maby one of your friends knows someone you like, or knows some one who is friends with the person you like.if thats the case, make friends with theese people and it will come nautrally that you will meet this person.or, you can try expanding your circle of friends, the more people you know the more connections.

I feel the same way.

It's possible that girls find you intimidating, or they are too shy to confess to you and are just admiring you from afar.

It's not that you're shallow, it's just that you haven't found your "her" yet. Just be yourself, and there will be a girl that will fall in love with YOU.

You need to learn to love yourself as a person. In that you have more confidence and that will show. Work on that, and you'll soon find that girls like a person who is confident in themselves. ; )

relax you have tons of time. just be yourself and someday you'll meet 'her' btw i hope you dont go telling ppl your handsome lol no girl likes a guy who's too high on themselves :)

we all do sweetie.but u have all da time n da world 4 dat.just b urself.shes out there sumwhere waitin 4 u.u'll c.

Handalee is a good companion

no, it makes you like one of the guys.