Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

Foods/vitamins to make fingernails grow faster?

Can anyone think of any foods or stuff that make fingernails grow faster? I heard somewhere once that there is some kind of vegetable or something that does that and helps them grow faster/stronger.

Favorite Answer

Fingernails need calcium, and we alll know where you get that from, right? Yupp..Dairy. Or, get a nail polish that's used for growing your nails. It prevents them from chipping or breaking. You could also buy a vitamin for hair, skin & fingernails, that would also work.

Prenatal vitamins always make my hair and nails grow very quickly and my hair/nails are a lot stronger/nicer/shinier when I'm on the vitamins.

milk helps grow strong bones. I think it is the calcium. Try that. I notice when I drink alot of milk, I have to cut my fingernails more. Try it.

The mixable in water Knox gelatin that you drink and a multiple vitamin. Best of luck to you!!

Gelatin

• ?

Ultra hair and nail vitamins work great, You can find them at any vitamin and health food stores.

drink lots of milk!!!! and carrots.. cant go wrong