How do I post my document on the internet engine's like Google, Yahoo, etc.?

I tried to post my document by going to my documents, then pressing "publish to the web", and then following the internet's Wizard's instructions. This only let me publish my document to an MSN group page. This isn't what I was looking to do. I want my document/comment's to pop up on a google or yahoo engine search when a certain company's name pop's up. A certain company stole my money, and I want my comment's about this company to pop up when people look for moving companies like this one while using search engine's. That way, people will see my comment's, and will not use this company's services. How can I make this happen???? Please help A.S.A.P.

Favorite Answer

Well, here's a simple solution. First sign up for a free web site - like one from tripod or geocities. Then you post your document on this web site like any other web site - that "review"

After that visit sites like "askme.com" and submit your web site to that site - it'll submit your web site to all leading search engines that include google and yahoo... And then when people search, even your site'll pop up.

However you need to make your site rank high so that it comes in the first page of the search results... that depends on key words and how many other sites link to yours...

Good luck

• Pamela

In my estimation, Google is by far the better search engine.

You can find the company in Yahoo Local, http://local.yahoo.com. If it is listed there, you should write a review about it.

simple if u have all the information bout this company then just creat a blog for the company on blog.com

You could start a free website at a place like http://www.freewebs.com and your site will automatically be online and you will administer it online.

Well you have to create your own website!=)