Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

I've have restricted myself from my space Do u think thats a bad place?

Favorite Answer

I think myspace is a great place. I met the love of my life there.

I agree with Daisygirl. I don't see what all the hype is all about. You can get the same out of 360. Too many people use Myspace for the wrong reasons, like cheating on their spouse by chatting with others. I think it is a waste of time and energy. Causes too many problems.

It's not a bad place, I've reconnected with alot of people in the short time I've had a page!

Just be careful. Like with any other website, DON'T give out your phone# or actual address (and be careful about posting personal pictures that might have that info.)

DON'T trust just anybody, no matter HOW nice they seem. Predators are good at seeming harmless.

And, most importantly:

DON'T get addicted to it!

(Too late for me, I'm afraid, SAVE YOURSELVES!!)

Myspace sucks-I don't have an account and never plan on it! I think those people are pathetic for wasting their time writing life stories about themselves on the Internet thinking that someone will give a damn-those that truly care are stalkers-rapist-lol. Your doing yourself a favor-congrats. Now, yahoo answers is more like it-you actually give advice, instead of blabbing away about you; you ;you-so narcissistic!

I only recently registered there myself. I fail to see what the hype is all about. I guess if you're careful enough and selective with who you befriend, then you can be relatively safe. I knew some people on there before registering on there, and I know them to be genuinely good people. Just like in reality, there are good ones and bad ones.

No not at all - I keep in touch with my friends on it and I've even been on a few dates with girls I've met on there.

Don't get me wrong there is a lot of creeps out there but all that means just be careful, creeps are everywhere on myspace and in the real world. You have to just be careful is all

haha, no, myspace is the best, although many people, including myself, waste hours on that site, its an awsome place to talk to and make friends.

Im addicted to myspace and I would never put myself through that pain and frustration.lol

Not if you're careful. Don't arrange to meet anyone. Most people are not raped. As long as you are smart about it you can certianly use myspace.

I think it's only a bad place if you're not old enough for it, or if you're too stupid to protect yourself on it.