Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 1 decade ago

y do girls like to wear skirts?

i dont know y its too confusing but y

• Judith
    Favorite Answer

I wore skirts with slits & dresses because I had great legs. And they made me feel sexy.

Perhaps you should try it and then you would understand! As a girl we're conditioned from a young age that we can wear skirts. And guess what...it's fun! It's great to have the option; skirts can look very pretty, I love feeling girly and sexy, it's comfortable, flattering and great for dates ;-)

cuz i don't know well they are cute and when it gets to hot girls have something to wear that keeps them cool. Unless they are long skirts then that is just a thing girls do even in the way past.

Source(s): mermaidlover96@yahoo.com

I dont know why but i love them wearing skirts and showing off their beautiful legs.

Well, skirts have been women's clothing for hundreds of years in this country. It's just how things have always been.

Besides that, they're feminine, classy and pretty. I personally don't wear pants. (Except for sweats when I'm at home.) I like being feminine. :-)

Not all girls do.

But those who do, enjoy it for many reasons.

Why not?

>To have a fun style change (pants get boring)

>To look nice, classy or sexy (show off some leg)

>To be girly (it's something only girls get to wear)

>For easy access (j/k)

sometimes when you go to events you dont want to wear a dress. and cant we just wear a skirt without being questioned about it???

here howabout this one:

Why do men wear pants??? hummmmmmmmmm...

well goodluck finding an answer to that one!

lol. ♥

I like skirts however if they arent a mighty mini i am not wearing it!!!! I am 5'9 and1/2 and and when i put on a skirt it wears me i dont wear it!! Me in a mini-skirt is MURDA!!!!!!!

The same reason guys like to wear pants.

wellllll, it's variety...no one likes to wear jeans every day of their lives, and also it makes me feel feminine and beauteous. Also they're so many different kinds that its easy to express who they are, whereas w/ jeans or pants, everyone pretty much looks the same. and also it accentuates whatever fab shoes they chose to where on any given day and pants cover them up