Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

How do I get my BF to stop?

OK my bf is always getting into fights with other guys out on the street. he can fight pretty good but i'm worried one day he's gonna mess with the wrong guy and get hurt...how can i get him to stop?

Favorite Answer

confront him and ask ?

One day he will get hurt. Even the toughest can find a tougher person to fight with or 2+ not so tough people.

Tell him to knock it off. Fighting really is only for the weak. Unless he wants to go to the UFC or box then all power to him.

Tell him to stop??? Talk to him??? (like the previous "writers" suggest) Your boyfriend is a POS. If my daughter dated a POS like this, I would ask what I did wrong so my daughter was attracted to a POS like this, then I would kick the guys ***...anyone that gets into fights like you describe has a problem. It may turn on you someday.

Have you tried talking to him about it?

Give him an altermatum(hope I spelt that right) Tell him he either stops fighting or you'll break it off. If he loves you he will stop.

Fighting is a manly thing. It's their way of showing their strength

he has a personality disorder, either that or he has sever anger problems, see a therpist. tell him u care about him and u think he really needs to see someone. he needs counseling, was he abused as a child? grew up in poverty? it sounds like he may have grew up with out a mother, or possibly been abused by his father

he obviously has a mental disorder. real men dont need to do the power trip thing. i'd just dump him.

he sounds abusive, if he dosent listin to you then you should tell him youre going to dump him.if he dosent listin then, then you have to leave him, you could get into serious troble or get hurt.

You can't make him stop you have to talk to him about it.

tell him to stop

• sexton

tell him to grow up and that violence doesn't solve anything :) :) :)