Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Jadey asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

What's the name of this upcoming movie?

The story in it is that women are no longer able to get pregnant and the world's population is declining. A character gets shown a pregnant woman in secret to give hope to the human race.

Update:

I forgot to say, when will it show in Australia?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • JOHN B
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

The film, "Children of Men", just opened this last month or so around the US, so it should be opening world-wide within the next month or two. Check your local film magazines or newspapers.

Here is some info from an Australian film magazine: (The release date may be in error--it may have been delayed for a variety of reasons.

production info

Cast: Clive Owen, Julianne Moore, Michael Caine, Chiwetel Ejiofor, Charlie Hunnam, Claire-Hope Ashitey, Pam Ferris, Danny Houston, Peter Mullan, Oana Pellea, Jacek Koman

Director: Alfonso Cuarón

Screenplay: Alfonso Cuarón, Timothy J. Sexton (novel by P.D. James)

Australian theatrical release date: October 19, 2006

• 1 decade ago

Children of Men

• 1 decade ago

The Movie's Title is "The Children Of Men"

As for an Aunstrailian release date, sorry, I can't help you

• 1 decade ago

Children of men

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

children of men it might show in Australia

• 1 decade ago

children of men but when i saw the trailer it was really confusing

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.