Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMagazines · 1 decade ago

Can I have the list of freebie phrases for the January issue of Cosmogirl?

Thank you! I let my friend borrow my Cosmogirl magazine, but she still hasn't returned it.

Favorite Answer

at Hey It's Free we have a list of the words each month for seventeens similar contest via a scan of the book. try the link below for january.

dec2006: 1-vip, 2-magenta, 3-sweet, 4-wireless, 5-type, 6-fergie, 7-singstar, 8-rockin, 9-clutch, 10-snap, 11-snooze, 12-flower, 13-text, 14-hot, 15-load, 16-howard, 17-elite, 18-huge, 19-plum, 20-thrillville, 21-sleek, 22-film, 23-run, 24-buds, 25-gold, 26-blast, 27-space, 28-fastforward, 29-spy, 30-glam, 31-save

Seventeen - Jordin Sparks CosmoGirl - Mila Kunis teen style - Zac Efron i think of of those are going to be the persons on the conceal as for the persons who i desire to artwork out on a style of magazines promptly Selena Gomez Demi Lovato Jonas Brothers those are generally my standard celebs i comprehend that I particularly have extra suitable yet i'm no longer able to think of of precise now, it is like my concepts is on a ruin : i want i've got have been given helped :)

YOU SHOULD JUST BUY ONE! cosmogirl only give these freebies as a gift to their readers. its just so unethical what youre doing.

• LCee

Just go to the store & copy them down