suzuki gsxr 750cc is this a good bike.?

i m lookin at 1 that has 28000 miles on it. its a 1995 model. what kind of gas mileage would it get.

Favorite Answer

Maybe around 40 mpg :)

• Bob

Very high performance sportbike. There may be several problems.

GSXRs are frequently ridden very hard. A 95 may be worn out.

They respond instantly to control inputs. If you're a new rider this is a bad thing. You'll make some mistakes and want a bike that gives you time to correct them.

A cruiser is a much better first bike. Save the twitchy sportbike for when you've got some miles in.

Just like anything used ask to see records on maintenance. Ask to have it checked out by an authorized dealer or repair center of your choice. If this is a first bike purchase I strongly recommend against it. This bike has way too much power for a beginning rider. Take an MSF safety course first, get a 500 and ride it for a while. That way you stay alive. I have 100k under my belt on a bike. I have been down 2 times and walked away. The safety course is essential for life!

the version is purely shy of a 100bhp, specific, you do not what which means the two, i don't prefer to insult you yet you “do not see why” because of the fact which you have not any adventure of driving a motorbike or the relative potential of diverse length engines. enable's purely say that 1 / 4 turn of the 750's throttle will vaguely equate to better than finished throttle on a hardship-unfastened 250 – it is so basic as i will make it, the version is extra marked than that as weight comes into the equation. in case you journey it the comparable way as you will possibly a 250 (which you in addition to might don't be attentive to a thank you to do) you will scare your self stupid (interior the wonderful achieveable condition – the innovations will the two harm a lot or you will have no emotions in any respect). no person has something to benefit from seeing you initiate off on a 250, that is not a international shaggy dog tale at your cost, that is advice given by technique of people who be attentive to what they're speaking approximately.

yeah man, as long as the guy took care of it. It has a very reliable air cooled engine, that's basically bulletproof. Make sure all the gears are good though (common problem on a sportbike). Ask also if the valve clearances have been checked.

you won't be disappointed with the bike.

Source(s): I've got a 95 katana 600 which is basically the same engine, detuned and a little smaller. It has twice (18k) as many miles as my '00 kawasaki ninja and starts up way easier and has never given me any problems. Great bike.

Good for an experienced rider who wants a relatively inexpensive and very fast bike. It's a pretty bad choice if you haven't been riding for at least a year or so.

hi. yes thay are not bad. check the frame. chain, tyers as thay will cost a bit to change. and 28000 is not much for a big bike good luck. cheers paul

you don't get a bike like that for the fuel mileage.

yes, good, fast bike 28to45 depending how you ride