Would the world be happy if everyone got what they want? Why or why not?

Personally, I don't think so. I mean, there would only be chaos and all that stuff happening. Especially with the evil hearts of most people. (No offense intended to anyone.)

Favorite Answer

Unfortunately I agree, I don't think the world would be happy because some people would want stuff or want to do stuff that would make other people unhappy.

• ?

it would be for people who're certainly good and ingenious. all and sundry is born good and undesirable, it is why peace on the earth isn't obtainable. (except somebody invented a scientific attempt to be sure the variety of subject and there became a mass execution of all people who're certainly evil.) so a techniques as desiring chaos in this international to motivate progression. it is all bullshit. extremely some the perfect issues interior the international got here from Mankind's curious nature, no longer his conflict-like nature. as nicely. i think of we've had sufficient wars and conflicts to final us for all eternity.

We as a people have no idea what it is we really want. We see someone with something new and shiny and we must have it. I could almost guarantee that most people would not ask for what is really important: Common sense and inner peace.

No. You could give the typical person everything on Earth, and they'd soon start wanting the stuff on Mars!

I agree. There would be challenges in life as well. What kind of character would we personally have if we never had goals. Great question.

No I don't think everyone would be happy. Mostly because once we all got what we wanted we would want more and more. It would never be enough.

no00 bcuz like since u noe ur ganna get itg then ur not ganna wanna work 4 it or do thing like b exited 4 it bcuz u noe ur ganna get it already so00 i say no0 maybe in the begining but after ur ganna get use 2 it!

i don't think so ,do you know where happiness comes from?it 's from the process in which we pursue somehing continually ?if we don't have things to search ,i think there is no reason for us to live .that's my answer.do you agree?

If you got everything you wanted, there would be nothing to look forward to . . .

No...You need to work for what you want and have it handed to you, just isnt fun...