is ANYONE happy with how they look?

i am! are you? it seems like no one is!!

lol...rating my question with a thumbs-down is just silly! whoever did it must be REALLY unhappy with themselves. well, good luck!

• IMHO
    Favorite Answer

No.

Well... I'm on the heavy side but I can't say that I'm completely unhappy with myself. I'm unhappy with my self because there are lots of clothes I'd love to wear but they don't have enough big sizes. And my size doesn't make me feel totally free to do the the things I want confidently. On the other hand, my physical looks gave so much blessings in my lfie which I am very thankful for; plus I learned so many lessons in my life. Despite of the deprivations, I can still proudly say that I'm quite happy with my physical looks. :)

I am. I think it takes awhile after getting out of your teen years. But im an attractive girl to many so if i was unattractive im sure i wouldn't be happy with myself. you have to love who you are in the inside before you love who you are on the outside.apperance isn't everything

I wish you girls would stop trying so hard to look "hot" or like a celeb and just be yourselves! Keep in mind that while you are trying so hard, us men aren't! I don't want to look like Brad Pitt or Chris Brown or any other guy that you think is hot, I'm me, like it or leave it. If you ladies would develop that tude, you'd be much happier.

I'm not sure happy is the right word, but I am okay with how I look.

I'm not, but then again, I just had a baby 8 weeks ago and I haven't quite bounced back yet.

yup 30 yrs old look 22 still have my health teeth still pulling the ladies

Source(s): my mirror

well..i dont LOVE the way i look...but i like it aot..and am working on da stuff i dont like..and in 2 3 months ill be lovin it =)

Because they are retarded and it takes some time for people tog et used to their body.

I am.

I am glad no one else turned out to look like me.

Not selfishly.

I am unique.

I am also proud.

no my mom says im fat

but on the bright side people always tell me i have wonderful hair

Source(s): im 5 feet and weigh a whopping 108lbs=(