What can I do to save my marriage? Is there any miracles out there that can bypass the drama?

I need a miracle. This is a new year and here I sit at a computor chatting away. My husband is far away with his family, inwhich do not care for me at all. He wants me home with him after he served me divorce papers. Does anyone know the key miracle I need to make this fiction go away so we can resolve with lifes normal problems?

Favorite Answer

Sometimes it is just best to give up. What you need is to find acceptance that this relationship is never going to work and that you need to move on and find someone with whom you can share a happy and mutually satisfying marriage. Some unions are just not meant to be and to continue to make yourself unhappy by trying to put it back together will never amount to anything for you except for more heartache. I hope that you can make a decision although I sense that you already know what you need to do. God bless and best of luck.

I recently went through a divorce. I can tell you first hand that it is by far the most stressful thing I have ever gone through. I would it avoid it at all costs. About a week before my husband left, I prayed and put it into Gods hands. He left me but I know in my heart of hearts that I did everything I could. You dont want to look back and think that there was something you could have done but didnt. Pray, pray, pray! and expect miracles. Miracles do happen. I know many couples that almost didnt make it and their lives took an unexpected turn but only when prayer was involved. I am sorry your going through this but you will get through it....God Bless.

Hi ligaya

First thing how do you feel now? Do you feel as a victim or you choose to learn from this situation in life and move ahead.Real happiness is that butterfly when you chase it it runs away and when you silently hold back it silently rests on your shoulder. Before time or more than you deserve your luck , nothing happens in THE NATURE. If your love is unconditional and empathetic , you should have more compassion to your husband and no negative vibes ,he will realise one day that HE WILL MISS YOU BADLY.BUT YOU SHOULD NOT MAKE THIS YOUR AIIM IN LIFE . jUST CHILL , Life will go on , only thing is see the beauty of nature beyond body ,money and mind , Go deep within you and explore your inner beauty.

wishing you a very happy 2007 and SMILE PAL ......

AFFECTIONATELY

S9 consulting

I'm sorry-this must be really horrible for you. It sounds like your husband is confused and is dragging you down with him. My only suggestion would be to wait him out; be patient. At the same time, set a limit on it, and don't let him treat you with disrespect. If you stay with him, and things remain bad, be stern about how things need to change, and let him know you will not be around forever if these things do not change. Then you need to follow through on what you said.

You and him need to talk this out...is he willing to work on your relationship. Consider counceling? As far as miracles I dont know of any_

Praying,nothing is impossible if you ask God.Ask in your prayer to guide you to do the right things,I wish you have a better life this new year,

get pregnant that worked for me just when i was about to ask my wife for a devorce she told me she was pregnant and that made me rethink things, i didn't want to stress her with divorce papers while pregnant. so i decided to give us another try, i worked a little harder on the relationship and 3yrs later we are still going strong and i love her

Talk it out. It always works. Most of the time.

in stead of sitting on your butt in front of the pc....... phone the man, talk. think! what made him fall in love when you were first together? try to bring back the magic.

why would you want to stay with him? He obviously prefers his mothers company.