need info if you know?

ok I have 90 dollars I would enjoy purchasing a kingdom hearts 2 and bully the game are there better games out there for the playstation 2 also I only have 40 dollars in cash the rest is in gift cards

Favorite Answer

i've played bully. its an interesting game, with decent graphics but not really any story to it. its basically like any GTA game except for the killing of people and stealing cars. I havent played Kingdom Hearts 2 yet, but there is a game out there called Armored Core: Nine Breaker. Its a good game, about building Mechs or robots, and fighting other mechs.

soul reaver 2,legacy of kain defiance,metal gear sold 2 sons of libery,metal gear solid 3 snake eater,drakan the anciet gates

call of duty 3 is good i have that and its awesome! or look for a game called Yakuza its a chinese game with fighting and stuff

god of war,mk,call of duty,black.