I hate someone....?

But I don't even know them. They say hi to me almost every day but then I just want to punch them. I even flicked them off one time. Ever happened to you? Any advice?

Favorite Answer

dont worry i hate someone and i havnt really got to know that person but i cant really judge her but hey the things she does anoys me and deep down in side she could be really nice but hey dont worry about it next time he/she waves and says hello do it back and see what happends from there or otherwise if still not like them than i know how you feel shame on me but hey.

I don't know what it means to "flick someone off". Is that the same as the old middle finger?

Why do you want to punch them? Maybe they like you or want to like you. Try a tentative, positive step and say hi to them without the flicking. Try it for a week. If it doesn't work, "flick" them off seven times next Tuesday.

Good luck! Try not to judge others so harshly.

tfedge

• Lady S

Why would you even hate someone since you don't even know that person? Saying "hi" to someone is a nice gesture. I strongly suggest that you get to know this person before you say that you hate them. Stop being a snob. What goes around, comes around.

• well is there a reason u don't like the person u might like the person becuz youre friend doesn't like the person don't even worry wat did the person do 2 u if don't like the person becuz they did sumethin 2 u i understand but try makin peace wit that person so every time the person says hi u can say hi back instead of punchin the person

Your either just really hateful or taking your problems out on them is making you feel better about yourself.

Talk this out with a parent or some adult you trust.

You have a lot of pent up anger.

Try meditation.

how can you hate someone without even meeting them? he/she says hi to you - and unless that is a cynical, sarcastic gesture its perfectly nice. get to know him/her better before you say you hate them!

Oh pls