Have you ever experienced ESP?

Can you see into the future? Have you ever predicted something that was going to happen and then watched as it actually took place? Have you ever dreamed of a lottery number and played the number and won? How do you get ESP and more importantly, how do you improve upon it??

Thank you.

Favorite Answer

Yes to the first three questions. If I won the lottery, I would not be answering questions (not a prediction, I just know myself!) You don't 'get' ESP, it is a gift, usually handed donw by bloodlines. You improve on it by clearing your mind and focusing. It helps to have someone who you can learn from - parent, relative, whatever. Do you have any ESP? If so, please heed this warning, don't even try to use it for personal gain. Happy 2007.

Yes. As I was making my bed I had a vision about a book that would take the world so to speak by a storm, this was back in 1999 or a little later and the author would be a woman and it turned out I was right - yet I had no idea it would be Harry Potter.

The other day I got such a strong vibe from my hubby (he works in another town about 2 to 3 hours from home) that I literally stopped right in the middle of what I was doing. Let us just say when he got home, we "romantically jumped" on the bed like you would never believe.

I was born with it and I found that if i surround myself with certain colors it strengthens it. I found that lavender, purple and silver work best for me.

...............whoa.. you guys are all pretty convinced. I don't believe i've ever experienced ESP, there are a couple things that I feel are coincidence that if I wanted to be superstitious I could say were ESP I guess. But, that doesn't necessarily make it ESP.

The only thing I have in common is I feel vibes from people, and I believe people send out vibes that they want to get back. That's why some girls get the same rotten guys time after time. And why when you are in a bad mood you come in contact with people in bad moods, or if you're in a good mood, good mood-people. Do you guys think this is ESP? I kinda just call it sendin' out vibes.

Once and a while, I think of something that I haven't thought about for a long time, and then the next day it will come up. I went to a psychic a while ago and she was right on with everything she told me about me in the present, so I would assume her predictions of my future would be accurate too.

as far as improving esp, I have no idea. I think that maybe it's just something that has to come to you and you can't force it.

Yes, all the time lately, it's freaky. Last month i had a dream about a Lawyer, then the very next day we found out we were getting sued. it was over something different than in the dream, but it was still freakingly close. Been happening alot lately. Wierd, I used get it alot when I was younger, but it went away after I had kids, I think now it's back and better than before.

It depends on the person, and yeah, your born with it. If you figure out how to make it better, let me know.

I have experienced weird little things.

I think of people then they call or I see them.

One time I reached for a light switch in the dark and it went on without even touching it. But I believe this was a protective ancestor helping in a situation.

I am extremely persuasive.

I am very tuned into non-verbal queues and feel I can sense what people are thinking sometimes.

Sometimes I go to bed with problems in my head and wake up with answers.

I meditate a lot and stay fit. I think that helps.

Just like "Shiverbane" I did when I was young (a little bit anyway)and I'm not sure if it went away or I was just afraid of those "issues" at the time, only recently has they been happening and I mean happening with a vengeance. It's been in the past 2 months. Never when I was younger did they happen to this great detail.

I always had stupid things happen.I'd be in the shower and be humming a 'Rod Stewart' song ,get dressed get in the car turn it on and there's the song.Not always Rod either.Happened several times,way to long for me to be hearing it somehow.When I was a kid in Jr. High and High school ,I had a real good buddy,we have been friends now since 1965.But many times I'd pick up the phone to call him and there would be no dial tone.Then I'd hear"Hello?" and it would be him trying to call me.I would pick up the phone a milli-second before it rang.Happened several times.Weird!Why couldn't I get the winning ticket instead!

I once had a dream that I was in this big dark place. Then, when I visited the snake section of Australia Zoo (yep, of Steve Irwin fame), I recognised the place. True story.

• I have had dreams of normal things happening, and several days later my dreams come true, everything is happening the same as my dream its like groundhog day in my head.

Also i dont know if this counts BUT, after talking to someone for a few mintues IF they interest me i kind of have the ability to pick up their *personality*.

And with my best friend in the world i can start and finish his sentances, as he can mine, maybe thats because we know eachother ALOT who knows.

Source(s): *Deeply Disturbed*