Cubs World Series?

could it be coming in a couple years or even this year?

Favorite Answer

If they can get off to a good start and avoid key pitching injuries they will be ok.

The team went out and upgraded across the board from management to bull pen pitching. All of the pieces are in place.

Let's see what Lou can do with them.

Cubbie fans are so long over due. I hope all goes well for yall this season.

That would be sweet! Cubbie fans really deserve a championship team, more than any other team in MLB.

The Cubs do look good on paper, but my concern is can they play as a team? Not to offend yankee fans, but look at 2006. They had the best line-up since probably the 1927 yankees--and couldnt get out of the first round.

You also need to remember that Milwaukee got better, as did Houston. They will give The Cardinals a run for their money.

I look forward to the NL Central being another tight race, and may God Bless The Cubbies!

I would love to see The Cubbies & The Tigers in the world series in 2007 & 2008 (the last time The Cubs won a world series was 1907 and 1908 against The Tigers, only 2007 and 2008 would The Tigers turn?)

anyways, I am babbling now (as I always do when I start talking about The Cubbies and The Tigers)...

No, and not becaused there "cursed" or anything, but look at the mets, two years ago they went on a shopping spree much like the cubs and the 1st year they didnt make the playoffs but the 2nd year they bonded they got confertable and made the playoffs now i belive the same with the cubs, dont be so fast to say world series this year but look for 2008, maybe 2009

Nope. You have to look at the other teams rosters before you go listing off how great the cubs are. I don't think they're heading for a World Series anytime soon.

I sure hope so man...and I've been hoping for a long time. haha

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah there's a bunch of if's and question marks but if you're a Cub fan like me keep your faith and say your prayers....ya never know, this could be the year. We'll just have to wait and see.

i really hope that the cubs will make it to the world series this year but who really knows what will happen

Hey, the Cubbies won in 1907, maybe 2007 is their year again!

(I only lived in Chicago for a year, but it was long enough to make me a Cubs fan for life. :-)

As a Red Sox fan I know what you must be feeling. I hope that you get to experience what we Boston fans finally had in 2004. There is no describing that to anyone, well worth the frustration.

I think maybe in the next year or two but who knows, wish you well, that is unless you are playing my teams. lol (Mets fan too)

I guess the odds are catching up with them,I don't believe it will be this year,they will have growing pains.But In the near future it could happen.It Could

It could come in a couple of years but I am suspect about their pitching problems.