what is the best way to find the radio unlock code for a 2000 year model mitsubishi galant.?

don't tell me to go to the dealer please, we live too far away from 1. I know how to enter it when I get it.

I would like a free method if 1 is known. cannot afford to pay to download from a site.

• ?
    Favorite Answer

The only way you can get the radio code if you are the owner, it is in you owners manual. They selling dealer would have entered it there or in the service booklet. If it is not there then you must TELEPHONE either a Mitsubishi dealer or Mitsubishi head office and give them your info and VIN # and they will give you the radio code. If you don't TELEPHONE you will be SOL>

Source(s): Former service adviser and I used to help people aquire their radio codes from Head office if we didn't have it on file.

Oh, you got a hot one????, all the codes are different, use the phone call the dealer with the vin number of the car and probably the serial number of the radio.

You can CALL the dealership, give them your VIN no, and they could give it to you over the phone.