whta is the latest model of fighter aircraft?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • JAMI E
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Stealth is one of my favorites, but thats been here for quite awhile. We do have something though that has no pilot and no sound like a glider that is for surveilance purposes. Its cool to see it go over if you ever get the chance because they make no noise and fly very low. You would never know they were there unless you look up.My favorite fighter is the Apatche.

• 1 decade ago

The Su-35 Super Flanker (Russians), Su-30MKM (Russia)

The F-22 Raptor (US), The F-35 Lighting 2 ( United States, United Kingdom, Italy,Netherlands, Turkey, Canada, Denmark, Norway and Australia)

The Rafale (France)

The Euro fighter 200 (Europe)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Here's an answer you haven't gotten yet:

Lockheed Martin's Joint Strike Fighter (F-35), see web site below for pics, specs, stats and other military jargon.

New aircraft are being designed all the time, so it's hard to say which one exactly is the newest.

• 1 decade ago

YF22 Stealth Fighter Jet in the USAF

SU-29 from Russia

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

SU 27 from the russians

and from the americans side F 22 raptor, F35 joint strike fighter.

• 1 decade ago

The F-22 Raptor it's stealthy and could act like a fighter and bomber.

• 1 decade ago

there are quite a few.....infact the stealth fighter is a slightly old concept now......the newer version is a stealth UAV.....well a UAV stands for an unmanned aerial vehicle....these are pilot less aircraft....the amalgamation of UAV & Stealth concept has given a new dimension to the air warfare

• 1 decade ago

well it would have to be the Ding Al Orcid 57YUCAZ35 or the Renostride Hobbit 57SS

• 1 decade ago

That's classified:

I could tell ya, but then I'd have to Kill ya.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.