How can I fix the audio on my TV tuner card?

I bought a new TV tuner card made by Sabrent. I installed it on my PC and I can hear and see the TV signal from my cable TV. When I record the video records correctly but there is no sound. When I click the record button I get the error message "Cannot render audio capture stream". Can you tell me how to fix this?

The tuner card is a PCI card I inserted into my PC. It comes with a junction cable that I connected from the audio out of the TV tuner card to the audio in of the computer's sound card. I also tried connecting from the audio in of the TV tuner card to the audio out of the computer's sound card but that didn't work either.

I've sent a message to Sabrent for help but I probably won't hear from them for 36 hours. Does anyone have any ideas?

Favorite Answer

Dude i have the same problem

My TVcard a few days ago was OK

Yesterday it just record the video not any audio

If u fix the problem e-mail me: dan_marino_420@yahoo.com

Download K-lite Mega Codec Pack

It may be that the Line In on your sound card is muted. click on that speaker down in the system tray (lower left of your screen) or use control panel and make sure it is un-muted.