Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentOther - Politics & Government · 1 decade ago

Should rush get lipo to suck the fat out of his head?

Favorite Answer

Lipo usually only gets 7 lbs at a time, so he'll need many, many procedures.

But even with the first one, they could transopant the removed fat into his penis, and maybe he won't need Viagra anymore.

Rush can rant and rave on his radio program all day long, but he's long since passed up his days of fame. I hope he realizes what a hypocrite he's been, and tries to make amends for all the sins he's committed. Peace be upon his soul.

Happy new year! :)

No as,They might accidently suck out his brain if they find it!why all the war of the thumbs? So I'll give you a thumbs up for balance and humor

Yes, but I don't believe the vacuums are strong enough to remove it all. We can hope for better technology in 2007.

Do I dare to eat a peach?

Yes, but nature abhors a vacuum.

if you knew anything about the history of various politicians and their party, historical happenings, etc, you simply wouldn't find yourself with such a dumb question. Rush knows his information very well!!!!!!

that'll happen when Franken gets his lisp fixed

No, but you DEFINITELY need a haircut!

no but you should!!!!!