pjm111 asked in HealthAlternative Medicine · 1 decade ago

Has anyone used Noni Juice ?

I have recently read that Noni Juice is good for energy and has other health benefits. Has anyone used it? If so, for what and what should the dosage be. Thanks.

Favorite Answer

Noni juice does have a few benefits, none of them with medical validation though. If you check out the Bovis Scale, you will see that one far outshines Noni....and doesn't taste like furniture polish! The one I speak of has over 75 clinical studies published on Pubmed.gov and is the only functional fruit juice on the market with this medical validation. Oncologists and Cardiologists actually recommend it as well.

I cannot email you back, yahoo says you're not set up, so you can email me vbouvier@shaw.ca

• Pamela

I have Parkinson's disease, and had brain surgery for it. Soon after the surgery, I started getting hip pain. I couldn't tie my tennis shoes. I had to pick up the leg to get into a car. My brother had hip surgery about the same time. I thought I was having sympathy pains! But whatever it was, it hurt! I started drinking Noni juice. I had read an article about it's many curative benefits. My M-I-L worried I might have interactions from my other medications. I took a bottle into my neurologist and she gave me the go ahead. In fact, she said the body sometimes reacts better to nutrients found in natural substances than in chemical alternations. It keeps you regular, which helps with weight issues. I read in the article there were some brands that were better than others, depending on the processing. What you buy at a health food store may cost more, but it's processing is made from pure fruit and fruit picked at the correct time. The kind of Noni you get from Walmart is probably made from Noni fruit that was too ripe and therefore the juice's benefits were doubtful. My hip pain went away and has never returned. I like Noni juice! (I would take it in conjunction with your DRs. treatment regime if I were you.)

I use noni, and I liked the health benefits. I just never bought any more because I dound the taste disgusting.

The dosage of the noni I used was 1 fl oz once a day.

Check the label of the noni juice you get for dosage level.

The noni I got was blended with grape juice to help the flavor; and I still found the taste disgusting.

Yes. Noni juice has worked well for me. It is very important the Noni juice is 100% pure. You will find that there are many Noni juice brands on the market that "cut" their juice with less expensive ingredients, such as, grape and blueberry juice. I recommend you try True Noni juice from Hawaii for the best results.

My daughter bought a bottle for me. I drank about 1 oz once or 2 a day . When i had finished that bottle she brought me another. I had a very deadly disease. i took kemo, radiation and surgery. That was a few years ago. I am still here. All tests since have come out clear. The Noni tastes awful. But its only 1 time a day. Not 2. that was wrong. Will not hurt you.

As far as I know it's good for inflammation, like sore joints. I tried using it but didn't get the desired results. That doesn't mean it won't work for you. Noni like other anti inflammatory product will work for many people, but not all. Each of us has a different body chemistry. Because of that we need different ingredients to help heal. All I can say is, try it. If it works for you then keep it around. If it doesn't work for you, toss it.

I drink a small glass of Noni juice everyday.

I personally believe it improves heath because it contains important and essential phytochemicals, vitamins & minerals.

Click the link below for the detailed list of these.

noni fruits really works.

I've used it. I don't notice anything signifigant with it. It's supposed to help with cholesterol and all kinds of stuff. I took a capful, which came with the bottle, maybe 6 teaspoons.

The only thing it is good for is if you are thirsty and can drink it. This is just another in a long line of rip-offs that give false hope while taking your money. I wish it worked half as good as they say it does.

Source(s): me