What do you think i should do?

Theres this loser at work (he's a christian obviously since i never say jesus or christ when i talk since i know theres no god) and he always jesus! or christ! when he uses emphasis you know what i mean right you know and i dont wanna hear that garbage all the time. How can i get him fired so i dont have to hear him say jesus all the time? Gimme some ideas people

Favorite Answer

Isn't is bad to say Jesus or Christ's name in vain.

Most Religious people know that. Tell they guy he shouldn't speak that way because it's considered offensive to his religion. (even though you don't believe)

There's no way you can get him fired simply on those grounds. So unless you can argue that he's causing a bad work environment, you might be stuck with your annoyingly religious co-worker.

You actually call this a problem. Grow up people have real problems. Turn a deaf ear like you do with other people speaking about stuff you are not into. You don't have to a jerk and try and get him fired. Or are you JUST a Jerk.

Here is how i see it. This guy at work keeps telling me about Jesus and i hate him and going to do everythign in my power to get him fired. You know you need some real interspection because you are not pretty at all.

• Look, I am a very religious person............

But I totally understand what you are talking about....it does get very old very fast. I get it down south alot...matter of fact I picked up a guy and he started that right away. Couldn't have an intelligent conversation with him about the Bible and had to deal with that for too long.

I love Christ and God, but the work place is not suppose to be a religious zone.

No, I won't give you any ideas, but if it bothered me that much..........I would find another job...plain and simple.

Since your an athiest you might want to contact the ACLU!

LOL.............that's funny, I don't care who you are! LOL!!!

Talk about the Goddess a lot, especially sex goddess. Ask him what would be the resulting offspring in an encounter between Jesus and the Goddess? And oh yes, quote from the Goddess Bible often.

Source(s): Goddess Bible

Deal with it. If you don't like hearing him say Jesus or Christ either say something to him or avoid him all together.

If he is a Christian, he has never learned the basic First Commandment. But I doubt if he will be fired for religious reasons.

Make him trip or stub a toe somehow. Anything that involves a bit of pain that (although the pain may go away) the memory of it stays. That, and stubbed toes always get stubbed over and over again y'know. Same with hurt fingers.. ooh... maybe give him a paper cut. Those are really annoying.

You shouldn't get someone fired for just using words. I mean really. Come on if he bugs you that much.....how about TALKING to him about it. Hey can you let off saying that? I don't believe in that stuff so it bothers me. I mean really what the heck?

Why don't you just do all of your fellow workers a favor and quit? You look like the loser to me.

can you not listen to an ipod or something like that? Otherwise, just tell him it annoys the crap out of you.

:)